3/02/2013

His alias ns_karthik77's stupid scam thread

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=98836
 Mutiplied my $150 account 13 times in 6 weeks..

Hi All,
Further to the thread from Mysticgenie, here is one more proof of how powerful this business can be....attached is the statement from one of my smaller accounts where i tried out my new strategy....i do agree that it is not great money management but it was born out of the confidence in my strategy and also to show everyone that this could be done......the statement shows how i turned $150 into $2020 in 6 weeks....

a growth of around 13 times my account size in 6 weeks...
.i have been out on a holiday for the past 2 weeks and hence i have not traded this more yet....anyway, here goes....



This alias is banned due to multiple user names